Sunday, August 7, 2011

When life gives you a lemon shaped cake...

So I was checking out msn.com tonight, something I do frequently when bored on the internet because of their “LOL” and “must-see” news sections (which are, of course, the most important articles you’ll find if you’re looking to see what’s going on in the world), and I noticed a headline about a T-bone shaped cake.  After going through 21 pictures of completely random cakes, I started to think about what crazy shape I would want. 

After giving it a lot of thought (5 whole minutes worth) I decided.  Of course, I can’t just go buying a wacky-shaped cake for no reason…so I’m putting this out there so that maybe, possibly, some random nice person will see this post and get me and/or make me the cake!  (Seeing as that I have 3 whole followers, I’m not expecting much.  But it’s worth a try right?)

Here it is…

Picture from Aniroc's review of Fat Jacks Bakery in Odessa, TX.


Isn’t it FABULOUS!?  Of course, I don't want it to say "2010" and I would prefer a nicer serving dish, but I absolutely LOVE lemon cake, so why not have it shaped like a lemon?  I could have a whole citrus-themed party.  Citrus-y candles, yellow and green plates, lemonade.  In fact, I think I’ve just found my 30th birthday party theme!!!

Wow, I’ve accomplished a lot tonight.  Thanks MSN for your inspirational article!

No comments:

Post a Comment