Thursday, August 4, 2011

7.2011 Pretty Dress, check!

#21 on my 30/30 List is to find a reason to wear a pretty dress at least once a month.  Since it's a monthly goal, it's not really something I can officially check off the list until I turn 30 (and quite frankly I don't think this should EVER be off my list...why stop at 30?).  That being said, I still need to hold myself accountable and check it off monthly.

TADA!

July 27, 2011
Not the greatest picture of me but you get the point. I felt much prettier in person and that counts for something right?

While in Ireland Mr. and I went to a medieval banquet dinner in Bunratty Castle (should this count for #3 on my list???...I think I'm going to count it half way complete). It was a fabulous night where we got all fancy, drank lots of mead and wine, ate super yummy food using only our hands and "daggers" (aka steak knives) and watched the entertainers sing, play traditional Irish music on a harp and violin, and act all medieval in amazing costumes! It sounded ridiculously cheesy when we booked it online, and it was. It was also so fun and such a cool experience. The actors were totally into their parts which made it that much more hilarious and we're both so happy we did it! Here, check out the awesome-ness that ensued.

Our musicians for the night...

Our host with the silly hat...


A MUCH nicer picture of me at dinner (although not really showing the whole dress).
 I'd like to thank the wine and the candlelight for playing a significant role in the improvement of this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment