Monday, August 29, 2011

Pretty dress fail!

So I started my 30/30 list last month and I’m already failing! 

#21: Find a reason to wear a pretty dress at least once a month.

It is the 29th of August, three days until September, and I have yet to wear a pretty dress.  Not only that, but I just realized that I have packed all my dresses and don’t even have a pretty dress to wear if I wanted to!

Since I’m not about to buy one of the ridiculously low quality, age-inappropriate dresses that they stock at our lovely Navy Exchange, it looks like I’m S.O.L.  I have pretty sundresses, but since the point of #21 was to wear more cocktail type, fun, pretty dresses it only partially counts. 


What's fancier than flip flops and cornhole?

I may be playing beer pong, but at least I dressed it up with a necklace!


To make up for this I’ll wear a pretty dress TWICE next month…sound good?  Plus, I’ll be in the States which means I can find a super cute, NEW cocktail dress.  Bonus! 

So…who’s down to go somewhere nice enough for cocktail dresses when we get home because I’ve got some catching up to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment