Thursday, April 19, 2012

School...again...

When I sat down and created my 30/30 list, there were a couple things that were more dreams/wishes than things I actually thought I would accomplish.  I know this probably seems pointless to have included them on the list, but you're suppose to push yourself and I figured this was the best way I could at least try to do that.

Recently, the two things I thought were the biggest long shots are coming to reality.  Buying a home and getting my degree.

This last week I enrolled at National University, and I'm giving myself no option to fail.  Mr. was lucky enough to get a great job where we can afford to live off his income alone, so my full-time job will be to get my degree.  The way the classes are set up I'll be able to complete my Bachelor's in Business Management with a concentration in Human Resource Management in 21 months...when I turn 30!

It'll be hard...I've never been big on school...but it will be worth it!  And hey, it will have only taken me 12 years...

Here's to doing everything I can to check off every last item on the 30/30 list!  And here's to this blog...even with just 8 followers I feel like it's keeping my accountable!

Anyone else accomplishing any big goals soon?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! This is a big undertaking, but will be so rewarding.

    ReplyDelete