Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's like sharks and crocodiles...but REALLY big!

Yesterday, as I was browsing through the channels on the little cable TV Mr. hooked up for us in our room at Mom & Dad H.’s, I ran across this gem.

There are no words...

Yep, you’re seeing that right.  Mega Shark v Crocosaurus. 

Since our little TV doesn’t have a menu guide, I actually had to imdb this movie to get the title, which led to me finding out there was a prequel!  Mega Shark v Giant Octopus.  Clearly another winner…

It has Jaleel White in it…you know…Steve Urkel from Family Matters?  So I’m glad to see his acting career is still booming. 

I’m sure this must be a cult film thing or something…right? 

So as not to deprive you all from this experience, I’ve done the research for you and here’s a link where you can buy this masterpiece on Amazon.  Only $14.99 plus shipping and handling, what a bargain!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment