Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hey look, we bought dirt!

Yesterday Mr. and I bought a house!  I know, can you believe it!?  We’re such adults now!

Mr. is such a good sport!  The construction workers were totally watching us!


I guess it would be more accurate to say Mr. and I bought dirt. 

That's OUR dirt!!!

It’s brand new, so it’ll take approximately 5 months to build…mid-late August according to our builder.  We signed what felt like a novel amount of paperwork and got our financing in order, and now we wait. 

Patience…definitely not my strong suit.

We get to break up the long wait next month with an appointment at the design center to pick out all our details…the floors, cabinets, countertops, hardware, etc.  I’m SO excited!!!  So far all we’ve chosen is to add the hobby room to the floor plan (for a home gym of course!), the placement of the ceiling fans, and the exterior colors and roof tiles.

Pretty awesome colors and roof tiles if you ask me...

I cannot wait to move in and get to decorate and furnish our very first non-rental, non-military-issued home! 

If you want to check out the area or the house, click here! 

Yay for being dirt/homeowners!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment