Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Margarita Man

Yesterday Mr. and I went to the Diamondbacks v Brewers preseason game at Chase Field.  Although I’m not a Diamondbacks fan, I figure as long as they aren’t playing my Padres I can root for them to win…which they did.  (The Padres also won their preseason game…go Padres!) 

We started our night off with a lovely dinner at T.G.I. Fridays Front Row restaurant. 
I pretty much could have just stayed here to watch the game...what an awesome view!

Then we made it to our seats which were REALLY close.

Okay, I suppose I'm glad we eventually left TGIF!

Look, we’re sitting at the game.

I was wearing a blue tank top which is apparently one of the Brewers colors...thanks for the heads up when I was choosing my outfit for the night Mr.!!!

Then something amazing happened.  I spotted this man.
Sorry for the slightly blurry picture...he kept moving, like he was working or something...

Yep, that is a margarita machine strapped to his back.  How awesome is that!?  I’m pretty sure I need one of these instead of a boring old Camelbak. 

Although they won the game, and it was an overall fun evening, this made my night!  Thank you Margarita Man!  And thanks to Mr.’s Aunt Karen for hooking us up with the last minute tickets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment