Saturday, January 14, 2012

3 Types of People...

I haven’t had much of interest to blog about since the New Year.  I went to a hockey game…but seeing as that there were NO gloves-off-throw-down-fights I figured it wasn’t exactly blogworthy.

But yesterday, on my 28th birthday, I came to a profound realization that I figured I should share with you younger folk and the older ones who aren’t quite as wise as I am. 

 I realized that there are three types of people in this world…and even more profound, I figured out which of the three I am.

Types of people:

Type 1 – Find a spider in the shower while showering, kill it, wash it down the drain.  I like to think of these people as brave problem solvers.

Type 2 – Find a spider in the shower while showering, watch it carefully while continuing to shower, finish showering and find someone to kill spider for you.  Not quite as brave as type 1, but still something to brag about in my book.

Type 3 – Find a spider in the shower while showering, jump out of the shower…getting water all over the floor, call for immediate help.  After said spider is for sure dead, and drain is checked to make sure spider has been properly disposed of, cautiously continue your shower.

I’d like to say I’m Type 1…but I think anyone who knows me would clearly pin me as Type 3.  They would be correct. 

I’d like to point out, however, that the spider was HUGE and clearly poisonous…and it looked at me funny…like it was going to pounce or something. 

Being brave was never on my 30/30 list anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment