Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thai food...check!

This last week, Mr. and I were taken out to dinner by our friends M&M West.  (Not the candy.) 

Thai food, at Koon Thai Kitchen in San Diego.  Delicious, for the record.

Since I ordered my favorite dish, chicken pad thai, and Mr. tasted said dish, #8 on my 30/30 list is officially complete!

More exciting than completing TWO things on my list this week, and even more exciting than the excellent Thai food we got to eat, is that M&M West know about all kinds of good restaurants in San Diego!  Indian, more Thai, and I’m sure tons of other yummy places…which means there will be lots of good eating in our future!

And, bonus, they seem to share our love (or should I say Mr.’s love) for ice cream…which means the DQ lounge was our last stop of the night for some completely un-Thai dessert!

Thanks M&M!

No comments:

Post a Comment