Sunday, November 20, 2011

#21 Date Night!

Friday night Mr. and I had a date night!  We rarely have a just-the-two-of-us night, so I decided to work on #21 on my list and wear my pretty dress for the month! 

It was freezing so I spent most of the evening in a coat and scarf.

We went to a matinee movie (Breaking Dawn, don’t judge)…not quite as fancy as the late night actual date time movies, but a lot cheaper.  I probably looked ridiculous in my dress, heels, and pea coat showing up to a 4 o’clock movie, but oh well!  Sometimes you just need to channel your inner Audrey Hepburn.

And to complete the date night, Acapulco for dinner!  Again, not a very fancy restaurant, but there is significance in the place for us so it was pretty special to be back there again.  Plus, GIANT margaritas…you can’t go wrong!

You can't go wrong with a margarita the size of your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment