Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Arizona Abs


I came to a very important conclusion today…something that would be selfish of me not to share.

Arizona = awesome abs

You see, Mr. has a job…which means he has a daily commute…which means he gets to drive our Prius…which means I’m stuck driving Gary.

Gary in his younger years...Lisbon 2009.  Please note my amazing parking job!

Did I mention that Gary has leather seats?  Great for when you have kids and messes to clean up, but otherwise I don’t see the appeal of this “luxury”. 

And in case you’ve been living under a rock and weren’t aware…Arizona is HOT!

So…when I decide to brave the heat and go out during the day, I’m driving a giant black SUV with leather seats and questionable air conditioning. 

Instead of getting the glamorous look I like to call “Arizona Sweaty-Back”…I choose to recline my seat to the full horizontal position and sit straight up avoiding any contact whatsoever between my back and the leather seats*. 

This is a GREAT abdominal workout!  I’m looking forward to my six-pack that I’m sure is just around the corner…only a few more mid-day drives to go!

*(Yes, I realize that I can get seat covers…and I actually have some.  But apparently Gary has super-heat-absorbent leather which heats straight through the covers…I swear; I could bake cookies on these seats!)

No comments:

Post a Comment